Appraisals & Repairs
Now offering affordable, low cost, and comprehensive appraisals for your fine jewelry, diamonds and watches from one of our experienced GIA accredited Gemologists.
Our appraisers are highly trained specialists in the areas of fine and estate jewelry, buying evaluations, and insurance replacements, offering customized appraisal services.
Our services include:
- Authentication reports
- Insurance appraisals
- Insurance replacement evaluations for lost or damaged items of like kind
- Tax, estate and probate appraisals
- Gemstone identification
- Expert witness testimony
- Private consultations at your bank
- Evaluations in divorce proceedings
SOME INFORMATION ABOUT APPRAISAL DOCUMENTS
A jewelry appraisal can be done on any item of jewelry, regardless of the composition, style, or condition. The purpose of a jewelry appraisal is to assign a precise dollar value for an item, often for insurance purposes. An appraisal might also be necessary to settle an estate or other valuation procedures or also be used to verify an item's true market value before making a purchase.
To arrange an appointment with one of our specialists, please email or call 248-569-6747.
Full Jewelry Workshop:
We have a full in house Jewelry workshop and design studio, no repairs or orders leave the premises.
Mail In Jewelry Appraisal and Repairs
1. Pack your jewelry to be appraised in a plain brown box.
• Make sure that the jewelry is packaged securely by using packing material such as foam.
• DO NOT write "jewelry" any where on the box.
2. Send your jewelry registered and insured through the USPS to